The patient choose us as their office simply because they are getting the experience and the personalized attention, which our office and our staff is well prepared to give it to them. The moment they enter the office, they do realize this is the office they were always looking for and they do get this personalized, comfortable service and I think that's the reason patients choose to come to this office.
Behind every great smile is a strong dental hygiene routine, complete with regular general dentistry treatments. With the preventive care you can get at our offices in Sleepy Hollow, St. Charles, Elgin, and South Elgin, IL, you’ll enjoy a healthy and bright smile for life!
Our general dentistry services will:
- Leave your teeth looking and feeling great with dental cleanings
- Help prevent cavities
- Stop gum disease in its tracks
- Let us look for signs of dental trouble that may need attention, like dry mouth or bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Benefit your overall health, as our dentists will screen for oral cancer and other conditions
To schedule a dental exam or other general dental service at one of our four offices in the greater Chicago area, call 630-883-0200.
General Dentistry Keeps Your Teeth in Great Shape
Sugary foods are far from the only thing that can threaten your dental health. A lack of saliva, for example, leaves you at a greater risk for cavities. Our dentists offer proactive general dentistry treatments to address many potential causes of dental damage. Among our services:
- Dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants to help prevent dental decay
- Thorough dental exams where our dentists can address concerns like dry mouth, halitosis (bad breath), and other uncomfortable and unhealthy conditions
- Gum disease treatment to restore your gums to health
- Athletic mouthguards to protect your teeth during sports or other activities
- Custom dental splints to prevent destructive teeth grinding and relieve pressure that can cause jaw pain
- Nutritional counseling to help you improve your dental health and overall health too
Enjoy Convenient, Comfortable Dental Care
Your care is always convenient and comfortable at the Brar family of dental practices. You can choose from four locations: St. Charles, IL; South Elgin, IL; Elgin, IL; and Sleepy Hollow, IL. Every location is open until 7 p.m. on some weekdays, so it’s easy to schedule dental appointments after work or school. And most offer Friday and Saturday hours, too.
We use patient-friendly technology to keep your treatments quick and comfortable. You won’t want your treatments to be too quick though; you’ll likely want to linger in our heated massage chairs!