Smile Makeover, what it does is, we do the procedures for the teeth cosmetically and aesthetically to improve it in such a dramatic way that you will be totally impressed. We do these procedures in a way that, before even touching your teeth, I can show you a preview of how your teeth can look. We take a picture of your teeth as they are now. This is going to be all transformed just in a picture to show you before and after what you can achieve, so there's no more surprises.
The Smile Makeover work is our core competency and you have no surprises because we show you how your teeth can look even before we touch your teeth to do dentistry. Some of the success stories: one of the patients I had today, a full case where we do the smile makeover and she said, “Every time I hold the mirror, I'm in tears when I see the work that has been done by you, that it looks so fantastic and so amazing and I can't get over it.”
If there are a lot of things about your smile you don’t like, you may not know where or how to begin improving your smile. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry services from our South Elgin, IL dentists can give you a great smile. And our dentists possess the expertise to help you create a customized smile makeover plan that will ensure you get good value for your money.
Dr. Rick Brar, Dr. Keith Bram, and Dr. Steve Johnson have been practicing dentistry for nearly 90 years combined. They’ve received advanced training in areas like implant dentistry. More important, they’ve performed countless smile makeovers. So if you plan to whiten your teeth and get dental veneers, for example, they’ll recommend whitening first, then match your veneers to the lighter shade.
Whether you get a single treatment or multiple procedures, you’ll remain comfortable in our heated massage chairs. And you can get dental sedation if you want it. For expert advice on a smile makeover, call 630-883-0200.
Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic & Restorative Services
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, our dentists can fix it!
- For concealing flaws like chips or stains, dental veneers or tooth bonding: Veneers are custom-made “shells” that cover the front surface of your teeth, while bonding involves applying tooth-colored resin to your teeth.
- For straightening teeth, orthodontics: Choose from traditional braces or more discreet options like clear ceramic braces or Invisalign.
- For brighter teeth, professional teeth whitening: Get a laser treatment that brightens your teeth in about an hour.
- To repair broken, cracked, or severely decayed teeth, a dental crown: With our CEREC technology, we can make a crown for you in a single day.
- To give your teeth a more regular shape or even out rough edges: teeth contouring.
- To remove excess gum tissue: gum reshaping.
- To restore receding gum tissue: a gum graft or RejuvaGum Lift™ Surgery.
Replace Missing Teeth for an Improved Smile
If you have missing teeth, you can choose from multiple tooth replacement options:
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth. For extra stability, a dental bridge can be attached to a dental implant.
- Dentures, including cosmetic lift dentures™, for a more natural-looking smile.
- Dental implants can be used with a dental crown, a dental bridge, or dentures to replace teeth. Because implants stimulate your jawbone much like natural tooth roots, your jaw will remain strong.
Our South Elgin, IL dentists can even create wax models to show you what your new smile will look like. For many treatments, including Invisalign, they can show you a digital simulation of your post-treatment smile.
To schedule a smile makeover consultation, call 630-883-0200. You can choose from four convenient locations in greater Chicago: Elgin, IL; South Elgin, IL; St. Charles, IL; or Sleepy Hollow, IL.